Our mission is to build high quality houses for our customers with minimal or no stress. Making our customers home building experience something they will gladly tell others about and having a home they will be proud of for years to come.
Colbray Homes is a family run company (headed up by Chris Wallace) with over 28 years construction experience. Twelve of which was as a project manager for one of the major home builders in Central Alberta. Our goal is to make sure that every one of our customers is completely satisfied with their home as well as their home building experience.
Fort Mac rebuilding:
Colbray Homes has been very touched as every Albertan has regarding the Fort Mac fire and everyone involved. We have been reached out to by some insurance companies and homeowners and we just wanted to let you know that we are interested in helping to rebuild Fort Mac. We understand that everyone wants to get back to a home and a life as soon as possible and we will do everything that we can to make this possible. If you are interested in having us help to rebuild your home contact Chris at 403-396-1269
Colbray Homes is proud to announce that we won 2 awards in the Canadian Home Builders Associations Awards of Excellence in Home Building!
At Colbray homes we design our homes with families in mind.
Our standard features are options in many of our competitors homes. Such as:
- Designer metal spindles.
- Aluminum deck railings.
- Crown moulding on kitchen cabinets.
- 9 FT main floor walls.
- 4 inch mdf baseboards.
- 3 inch mdf window and door casings.
- Metal shelving closet organizers.
- Rough-in of inslab heating in basement (Fully operational inslab at your request).
- Laminate and ceramic tile flooring on main floors.
- Full tile backsplash.
- Every Colbray home is certified BUILT GREEN.
- Legal fees are included if our legal team is used.
- Colbray Homes is a member of the Alberta New Home Warranty program.