Our mission is to build high quality houses for our customers with minimal or no stress. Making our customers home building experience something they will gladly tell others about and having a home they will be proud of for years to come.
Colbray Homes is a family run company (headed up by Chris Wallace) with over 30 years construction experience. Twelve of which was as a project manager for one of the major home builders in Central Alberta. Our goal is to make sure that every one of our customers is completely satisfied with their home as well as their home building experience.
Please note that our Blackfalds Show Home is now closed....our new Show Home in Laredo will be open mid October.....until then please contact Jackie at 403-396-3124 as viewings will be by appointment only!
The Alberta New Home Warranty Program
At Colbray homes we design our homes with families in mind.
Our standard features are options in many of our competitors homes. Such as:
- Designer metal spindles.
- Aluminum deck railings.
- Crown moulding on kitchen cabinets.
- 9 FT main floor walls.
- 4 inch mdf baseboards.
- 3 inch mdf window and door casings.
- Metal shelving closet organizers.
- Rough-in of inslab heating in basement (Fully operational inslab at your request).
- Laminate and ceramic tile flooring on main floors.
- Full tile backsplash.
- Every Colbray home is certified BUILT GREEN.
- Legal fees are included if our legal team is used.
- Colbray Homes is a member of the Alberta New Home Warranty program.
Colbray Homes is proud to announce that we won the Home Owner Mark of Excellence (H.O.M.E.) Award for Builder of Choice for Central Alberta, we were also a finalist for Best Customer Experience. This award is quite an achievement as it is not only based on feedback from our customers but also employees, trades and suppliers who voted for us to win this overall Builder award.....we are very proud!
Colbray Homes is proud to announce that we won 2 awards in the Canadian Home Builders Associations Awards of Excellence in Home Building!